Windstar Realty Group’s New Office Manager Serves Both Agents and Clients
Windstar Realty Group, the fastest growing agency on the Mountaintop, is proud to announce the addition of Susan Miller as Office Manager.
In this position, Susan serves as an integral part of the day-to-day operations of the agency by:
- Providing administrative support to every Agent on the Windstar Team;
- Creating and maintaining the policies and procedures that provide the highest levels of client service;
- Ensuring compliance with all regulating authorities;
- Maintaining accurate records of all interactions and transactions;
- Administering Human Resource services, and most importantly;
- Ensuring fairness in the distribution of leads to Agents, to provide the best possible representation for all Windstar clients.
“Susan is a highly seasoned real estate professional” notes Leonard A. Bellavia, Esq., Founder, Broker, and Owner of Windstar Realty Group. “She brings a level of dedication and efficiency to our growing organization that enables us to provide exceptional support to our Agents, and outstanding service to property buyers and sellers in the Windham, Ashland and Jewett markets”.
Susan’s experience includes every aspect of real estate support and a deep understanding of the market, making her a true asset to the agency:
- Six (6) years as Compliance Officer/Transaction Manager for a premier realtor in the Denver, CO market;
- Four (4) years as a Short Sale processor working directly with homeowners, and;
- Six (6) years managing a top-ranking real estate office in Oneonta, NY assisting over 25 agents.
A graduate of Post University, Susan holds a degree in Legal Studies and Business Administration and is also certified as a Paralegal. She is also very engaged in the tactical marketing of the agency to prospective clients in print, on-air, on-line, and through Social Media.
The addition of Susan Miller to the Windstar Team represents the type of investment that lays the groundwork for a successful, sustainable business in the Greene County Real Estate Market.
Windstar engages prospective buyers and sellers through:
- A robust, multi-media marketing program with an unsurpassed budget;
- A storefront location on the corner of Main and Mill Streets in the heart of Windham, and;
- Business offices at the Windstar Building, a newly renovated historic structure that houses individual offices for Windstar Agents, a fully equipped conference center, and an interactive space for builders to present new construction projects and developments.
Interested in expanding your potential as part of the Windstar Realty Group
? Contact Susan Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-734-6600 today